[GR] Gone Rogue Server

[GR] DayZ

Share | 

My two cents.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rambo-[USMC]

PostSubject: My two cents.....   Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:14 pm

I know that DayZ has evolved into more of what the developers had originally intended, but I gotta say that for me, it is not nearly as enjoyable as it used to be.

I found that battling bandits was the most intense aspect of the gameplay. Hell, even looting used to be alot more rewarding.

I find that running through countless buildings for extended periods of time and hardly finding anything is frustrating and borderline boring.

I am not saying I am done with the game, but this is one apocalypse I might end up sitting out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donmallon.com
jim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My two cents.....   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Well, it is not for every body. I will say that we are all still trying to get the hang of the patch. The one thing to remember is that you WILL NOT ever get the same level of ammo we had before the patch. Now, they want you to feel like you actually achieved something because you found a 20/20 mag. They have flipped the old expectations on their ass, to make the game harder, that is why the regular loot spots are spawning different items. 

I completely understand your stance and desire for more shooting/ killing. It is slow when you crawl from building to building and find nothing. 

I actually uninstalled AA as it has no redeeming values for me any more, much like your dislike of the current game that is DayZ, I find that AA is boring and too repetitive. With that being said good luck over there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keenantech.com
BullDog

PostSubject: Re: My two cents.....   Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:06 pm

I still like it. It is a change of pace from running and gunning. I really like the team work aspect of the game. I am sure more loot will be coming, especially with the zed's increasing and aggressiveness. 

Remember it is still in alpha and I am sure more tweaks are coming.

PostSubject: Re: My two cents.....   

Back to top Go down

My two cents.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: DAYZ-
Jump to: