Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 45
Location : Central PA
|Subject: 3.10 & 3.11 Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:45 pm|| |
Alpha 3.10 HotfixCommunity Announcements - SpectralHi Squadies & Squadettes,
We have been very busy since 3.9 to squash these 3.9 bugs that stuck around. We feel we fixed one of the trickier server crashes and alot of the disconnects.
Alpha 3.10 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where framerates were being capped incorrectly on some high end systems
- Fixed an issue where the some Militia members went to war without pants
- Fixed a server crash when using objects like ammo crates or FOBs
- Fixed a case when connecting to servers where you would recieve 'Connection to the host has been lost'. This doesn't fix it 100% of the time, but it is a massive improvement.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player count was incorrect over the Steam API
Please stay tuned to our webpage
and Steam community page
for the latest. Offworld Out.
[/size]Hi Squadies & Squadettes, Well that was embarrassing... Thanks for finding those bugs so quickly! Alpha 3.11 Changelog
If you notice a map where you cannot spawn, please notify the server owner so they can confirm the map rotation names are correct. Please stay tuned to our webpage, forums and Steam community page for the latest. Offworld Out... Seriously... this time we are out.. (mic drop)
- Fixed the militia's new pants giving an invulnerability shield to the wearer.
- Fixed server browser showing 0 players
- Added p2p relay to help with server connection timeouts
- Confirmed all maps in rotation are working and spawnable