HomeFAQRegisterLog in
[GR] Gone Rogue Server

Share | 

'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DontTreadOnMe

PostSubject: 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'   Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:58 pm

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

One interesting revelation in the document came from an interview with an unnamed individual, who suggested that Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton went through a group sometimes called "the Shadow Government."

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

That group, according to the interview summary, argued for a Clinton document release to be conducted all at once "for coordination purposes" instead of on a rolling basis as would normally be the case. But the "Shadow Government" did not get its way, and the agency in charge decided for a rolling release, the FBI summary said.

PostSubject: Re: 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'   Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Already 20 years of Bush's and Clinton's - more if you go all the way back to Bush Sr as head of the CIA and his ties to Bill Clinton. If Obozo hadnt gotten in the way it would have been 20-28 Hillary, and the R's tried to run another Bush this time. Anyone think thats a little f'd up that 2 families have ruled for 20+ years? If I can find my book and the bitch comes back to central PA Im gonna go and see if I can get her to autograph this for me - https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493

'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1